• Engine: Continental W670-6N, 220hp, Hours 383, Maximum Speed 117 kts
• Propeller: Sensenich 98-AA-66, Number AF8029, Hours 125
• Airframe: 2560 Hours
• Range: 505 nm, Cruise Speed 83 kts
• Reg/Serial: G-AZLE / 75-8543
• Maintained: Clive Edwards
• Based: Compton Abbas, Dorset, UK
• Built: 1940
Photo Copyright: Rob Stewart
Boeing Stearman A75-N1 G-AZLE has become exclusively for sale with Eagles Eleven. This stunning 1940
example of Boeing’s legendary WW2 trainer has low airframe, engine and propellor hours, the aircraft has
always been hangared and is maintained by the renowned Warbird engineer Clive Edwards.
This U.S. Navy Stearman has for the last five years been a regular sight over the skies of Dorset, currently
operated by DH Heritage Flights Ltd, flying from Compton Abbas airfield.
This aircraft has just 383 engine hours, 125 Propellor hours and benefits from a full Certificate of
Airworthiness, other benefits include Redline Disc brakes, 7 spare Cylinders and a McCauley VP Propellor
also with a MTOW of 1338Kg this aircraft can be flown with a LAPL.
Currently on the U.K. register as G-AZLE with the next annual due April 2023.