• Engine: Rolls Royce Continental 0-300A, 145hp, Hours 1440, Maximum Speed 120 kts
• Propeller: McCauley 1A170, Number DM7653, Hours TBA
• Airframe: 2890 Hours
• Range: 450 nm, Cruise Speed 100 kts
• Reg/Serial: G-EEVY / 19537
• Maintained: Brinkley Aircraft Services
• Based: Andrewsfield Aerodrome, Essex, UK
• Built: 1950
Photo Copyright: Rob Stewart
Cessna 170a G-EEVY has become exclusively for sale with Eagles Eleven.
One of just seven aircraft currently registered within the UK, this rare and rather stunning 170a attracts much attention wherever she goes! Previously based in Germany this 1950 Cessna has been in the UK for the last sixteen years in the hands of its very careful instructor owner.
Maintained by Brinkley Aircraft services the aircraft has a full C of A, Currently based at Andrewsfield Aerodrome, UK.
This aircraft had a new McCauley Propellor fitted just four years ago and also benefits from:
Garmin GTX328 Mode S Transponder, Trig TY91, newly fitted PMA4000 Audio panel intercom.
Currently on the U.K. register as G-EEVY