• Engine: Superior XP-IO-360-B1AC2, 180hp, Hours 33
• Propeller: Hercules 8449391-S
• Airframe: 33 Hours
• Range: 162 nm, Max Speed 99 kts
• Reg/Serial: G-DREI / LAA 238-14848
• Maintained: Brueggemann PM
• Based: Felthorpe Airfield, Norfolk, UK
• Built: 2017
Photo Copyright: Rob Stewart
Fokker DR1 G-DREI has become exclusively available with Eagles Eleven…
This beautiful Fokker DR1 replica made famous by Manfred Von Richthofen was lovingly built over 11 years by its meticulous owner Peter Brueggemann.
Based on the drawings of Ron Sand and supplied by Wick’s Aircraft of St Louis America, the aircraft finally took its maiden flight in 2018. It’s not surprising to say that she attracts much attention wherever she goes.
Fresh LAA permit which runs until August 2024 and is currently based at Felthorpe Airfield, Norfolk, UK.
The aircraft also benefits from a Trig TY91 and Trig TT21 Mode S transponder.
Currently on the UK register as G-DREI.
Next annual is due August 2024.
£65,000 (NO VAT)