• Engine: Continental W670-6A, 220hp, Hours 170 STOH, 951 SMOH, Maximum Speed 138 Mph
• Propeller: Curtiss Reed, Number M9382, Hours TBA
• Airframe: 4060 Hours
• Range: 460 nm, Cruise Speed 115 Mph
• Reg/Serial: F-AYLJ / 3981
• Based: Joigny Aerodrome, Joigny, France
• Built: 1935
This stunning 1935 Waco UKC-S has become exclusively for sale with Eagles Eleven. One of only forty examples built, this wonderful aircraft will propel you back into a Golden age of flying with her Walnut and brown Connolly leather interior and dual control wheels.
The aircraft was originally purchased by the Haynes Drilling Corporation of Oklahoma for the sum of $6250, after spending many years in the U.S she then made her way over to Europe in 1983 and is now hangared at Joigny Aerodrome, France.
The new owner will benefit from a fresh annual completed October 2022, New brake pads and hoses, the ARC is valid until August 2023, other benefits include Trig TY91 Radio, Trig TT21 Transponder, and a Kannad 406 AF compact ELT.
Currently on the French register as F-AYLJ with the next annual not due until October 2023.
£85,000 (+ Tax if applicable)